We believe that student satisfaction goes hand-in-hand with student success.

At Campus, formerly MTI College, we believe that student satisfaction is closely tied to student success. Because of this, we will go to great lengths to resolve any issues or complaints that are brought to our attention. We encourage students to voice their concerns and we recommend a three-step process for students to achieve a successful resolution to their complaint:

Step 1 – Speak to the staff or faculty member who you feel has the ability to immediately resolve your concern. Share your concerns and reasons for why you feel a correction of some order is necessary. If this effort is not successful or appropriate, please go to Step 2;

Step 2 – Contact the campus director (916-339-4371) or dean (916-339-4338) and ask for their assistance in resolving your concern. If this effort does not produce a satisfactory resolution to your concern, please go to Step 3;

Step 3 – Complete a Grievance Hearing Request. This easy-to-complete form is available from the deans’ offices or may be downloaded below. Please return the completed form to the campus director or president. Once your request is received, you will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule a hearing.

View/Download: Student Complaint and Grievance Procedure (PDF).

The grievance hearing allows the student to present his or her case before a panel consisting of a student, an instructor, and an administrator, all of whom will seek to be impartial when reviewing the facts and reaching a decision. Emphasis will be placed on the interpretation and application of school and academic policy. The student will be notified of the outcome of his or her grievance within one week of the hearing. All parties understand that the decision of the grievance hearing is final.

In the unlikely event that Campus is unable to resolve your complaint, the following California agencies, accrediting and approval bodies have processes available for receiving and responding to student complaints. Those listed below oversee Campus and/or have a clear understanding of specific programs and service areas offered to our students.

Students may acquire assistance from one or more of the following agencies:

For issues or complaints regarding….Please contact…
Institutional ComplaintsAccrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC)
10 Commercial Boulevard, Suite 204
Novato, CA 94949
Financial Aid or Cal GrantCalifornia Student Aid Commission
PO Box 419026
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741
VeteransCalifornia State Approving Agency for Veterans Affairs
1227 O Street, Suite 314
Sacramento, CA 95814
Cosmetology ProgramCalifornia Board of Barbering and Cosmetology
PO Box 944226
Sacramento, CA 94244-2260
Paralegal ProgramAmerican Bar Association
321 N. Clark Street, 19th Floor
Chicago, IL 60654-7598
Phlebotomy ProgramCalifornia Department of Health Services
Lab Field Services
850 Marina Bay Pkwy, Bldg P, 1st Floor
Richmond, CA 94804

An individual may contact the Consumer Information Division, Department of Consumer Affairs for referral of a complaint. A copy of the complaint will be provided to the United States Department of Education, and may be referred to another entity to review, investigate, and resolve. The Department may be contacted at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95843, (800) 952-5210 or dca@dca.ca.gov.

Please contact the campus director or President if you have questions or would like clarification.